How to Download Xender for PC on Windows (7/8.1/10) and Mac Laptop
Before we proceed with installing Xender for PC users. I would like to discuss a brief about it, without taking your much time. Xender For PC is faster than Bluetooth or any other File Transferring app like AirDrop, etc. It doesn’t require NFC. With Xender for PC or mobile, you can now easily transfer your files between IOS devices too. It’s not like other apps which takes a lot of time for transferring huge files like a Full HD Movie, it works faster than those and completes the transfer in a minute or two.
Download Xender for PC/Laptop on Windows:
To download Xender for PC you will be required to install Bluestacks on your Windows PC. You can find the download link of Bluestacks on the official website otherwise if you want to download the software from a mirror then you may click here. After you have successfully downloaded and installed the software on your Windows PC then you may follow the steps given below, in order to download Xender For PC users.
Download Xender for PC Laptop
- Run the software on your Windows PC. It would ask for your permissions, Grant the access and proceed to the next step.
- Now, inside Bluestacks you will need to find out Google Play Store. If you got it, open it and proceed to next step.
- Once you have opened Google Play Store on Bluestacks you will need to add your Google Account there. If you already have an account enter your login details otherwise you will need to create a new account.
- After you have successfully logged into your Google Account. Again open Google Play Store on Bluestacks and this search for Xender on it. You will probably find it and need to download it.
- After downloading you are all ready to use Xender for PC free.
Features Of Xender for PC:
- Free: Yes, Xender is a free app which can help you with your file transfers. It's the easiest way for transferring a file from one device to another.
- Support Many Languages : This app not only comes in English but provides you with other languages too like Thai, Russian, Chinese, French, Korean and more.
- Easy To Understand: Xender has made an interface which everyone can understand even if you’re using the app for first also. Using Xender for PC for file transfer is very easy to understand.
- No Internet Connection Required: Yes, you don’t require an internet connection if you use Xender for file transfers. It will make your phone use your WiFi hotspot but won’t require your Mobile Data for transferring files.
- Supports Many Devices: You can use Xender to transfer files between different operating systems. You can even transfer files from your IOS-based devices to your Android Phone(s) too.
- Send Files Of Different Formats : You can use Xender to transfer files of the different format. For example, if you want to transfer any document or music file. You can send both of them using Xender. Xender helps you to send all type of data formats.
So, this was a Tutorial on How to Download Xender for PC using bluestacks Android Emulator.